Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The blog used to be my point of solace ....

A place to reach out to the unknown....

Met great friends that eventually became family ... a great friend literally saved my life and offered a really bright hope .. ... met all via this blog so its tough to let go but I have to albeit gradually....

Like things unplanned, it took a different path; source of gossip mostly. At first I paid no attention to petty gossip but when it starts involving family I unfortunately dont have the strength to face that right now so thanks to YOU that got my family involved, it really is none of your business but thanks for helping with that....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..i feel you. would really love to get personal on my blog but i know fam checks the blog often so i'd rather keep it as a knit blog. anyway sha, i'm going to miss you if you close this blog. Hope to meet you one day in these lonely streets of toronto.

afrohomo said...

oh wow! So sorry to hear about this...I wish I had warned you about this earlier. Nigerian folks are busy-bodies; it's engrained in our cultural DNA perhaps as an extension of the "it takes a village to raise a child" ethos. I learned my lesson a couple of years ago and cleaned-up my blog of all potentially identifying information. Contact me if you want to chat or talk.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at naijahomo.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Daniel